Kathryn Kovitz Arnold, chair of Taft’s Real Estate and Condominium practices, will be a panelist at the 9th annual Chicagoland Apartment/Multifamily Summit on March 8. She will participate in the first panel session devoted to the state of the market, which will cover:
- What are the new developments downtown and the south and west loops?
- What’s happening in the suburbs and where are the future hot spots?
- What are the dynamics of condo de-conversions and when do they make sense?
- What is the market for condos?
- What are current construction, design and management trends and how are they being utilized to maximize ROI and tenant demand?
The second panel discussion will address trends in finance, investment and development.
Date: Thursday, March 8
Location: Montgomery Club, 500 W. Superior, Chicago
Time frame: 7:30-10:45 a.m.
To register click here.
Arnold has played a key role in shaping the landscape of many of Chicago’s most diverse neighborhoods and business communities through her wide-ranging real estate practice. In the red-hot Chicago rental market, a recent focus of Arnold’s practice has been commercial and residential condominium de-conversions. Her real estate practice also focuses on the areas of real estate development, mixed-use projects, restaurants, leasing, mixed-use high-rise development, vertical subdivisions and separations, and commercial financing.