7 Taft Lawyers Named as 2009 Indiana Rising Stars
INDIANAPOLIS, IN—Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP congratulates 7 attorneys named as Indiana Rising Stars 2009. Compiled by Law & Politics Magazine, Rising Stars are Indiana’s best attorneys who are 40 or under or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Representing just the top 2.5% of Indiana lawyers, Rising Stars are selected through a rigorous nomination and selection process.
Taft attorneys receiving this honor, and their area of practice, are:
- Ralph A. Caruso, II, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jeffrey J. Graham, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Abram B. Gregory, Civil Litigation Defense
- Angela M. Hopper, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- F. Anthony Paganelli, Business Litigation
- Trent J. Sandifur, Business Litigation
- Bradley W. Schwer, Mergers & Acquisitions.
About Indiana Rising Stars
Indiana Rising Stars are chosen by their peers from among the top up-and-coming lawyers in the state of Indiana. The selection process includes nominations by Indiana Super Lawyers and independent research on candidates. To ensure a diverse and well-balanced list, the research staff considers factors such as firm size, practice area and geographic location. For more information, visit www.superlawyers.com.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Jacobson and Weinberg Quoted in the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal Secrist Featured on Cake Equity Podcast