INDIANAPOLIS, IN—Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP congratulates 7 attorneys named as Indiana Rising Stars 2009. Compiled by Law & Politics Magazine, Rising Stars are Indiana’s best attorneys who are 40 or under or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Representing just the top 2.5% of Indiana lawyers, Rising Stars are selected through a rigorous nomination and selection process.
Taft attorneys receiving this honor, and their area of practice, are:
- Ralph A. Caruso, II, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jeffrey J. Graham, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Abram B. Gregory, Civil Litigation Defense
- Angela M. Hopper, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- F. Anthony Paganelli, Business Litigation
- Trent J. Sandifur, Business Litigation
- Bradley W. Schwer, Mergers & Acquisitions.
About Indiana Rising Stars
Indiana Rising Stars are chosen by their peers from among the top up-and-coming lawyers in the state of Indiana. The selection process includes nominations by Indiana Super Lawyers and independent research on candidates. To ensure a diverse and well-balanced list, the research staff considers factors such as firm size, practice area and geographic location. For more information, visit www.superlawyers.com.