- Type: Professional CLE
- Presented by: Sterling Education Services, Inc.
- Speakers: Timothy L. Zix
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn 1100 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Zix to Present at SES Workers' Compensation Seminar
Timothy L. Zix, partner in the Workers’ Compensation Practice Group at Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP in Cleveland, will be one of the presenting Faculty Members at Sterling Education Services, Inc.’s 8th Annual Workers’ Compensation Law & Practice seminar on October 25, 2011.
Mr. Zix will kick off the day-long seminar with an overview titled, “General Principles of Workers’ Compensation Arising Out of and In the Course and Scope of Employment.” Through examples of case studies and legal updates, Mr. Zix will enlighten attendees about the risks and actions that attribute to employees’ Workers’ Compensation actions.
CLE Credit Hours
- This course has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 7.0 total CLE credit hours, including 1.0 of ethics instruction.
- This course has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a total of 7.0 New Lawyers Training general hours, including 1.0 hours of professionalism.
- This course has been approved by the Ohio Insurance Commission for 8.0 hours of general education credit.
- This seminar has been approved for 7.0 general recertification credit hours toward the PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
About Sterling Education Services, Inc.
Sterling offers seminars on timely topics relevant to succeeding in the constantly changing economic, legal, and cultural environment within which professionals, educators, governmental units and agencies, businesses, non-profit entities and individuals must operate today. Sterling brings seminars to professionals, utilizing enlisting faculty members from among the most distinguished professionals in the area, who are experts in topics they are presenting.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Taft Columbus Employment and Labor Annual Update