Workers' Compensation Law Update
The Dayton Office of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Invites you to a complimentary Legal Update
Thursday, May 13, 2010
The Mandalay Banquet Center, 2700 E. River Road, Dayton, Ohio 45439
3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
A reception will follow the Seminar
The Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is implementing changes at an unprecedented rate. These changes are resulting in increased premiums for many employers. With tighter profit margins, increased claim activity and an uncertain future, what steps should your organization take to minimize workers’ compensation exposure and control costs?
At this complimentary seminar, we will:
- Discuss the most recent changes that the BWC has implemented and give our predictions for what the future may hold;
- Provide effective claims investigation strategies to reduce workers’ compensation liability;
- Explain the legal pitfalls involved in gathering medical evidence;
- Explore how your organization can minimize its risk of liability when injured workers are separated from employment; and
- Outline the current state of the law involving the interaction of the ADA, FMLA and workers’ compensation.
We look forward to addressing these important topics, as a service to our clients and friends. Please join us if at all possible.
In This Article
You May Also Like
2023 Employment Law Update Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023