Taft partners Barbara Duncombe and Suzanne Sumner will present an expanded recap of what happened in 2018 that government contractors need to know, with an hour of new content, including:
- Big changes in small business regulations.
- Changes for commercial services and commercial products.
- Changes to prompt payment requirements.
- DoD ability to use contractor technical data notwithstanding a legal challenge.
- Changes to thresholds for simplified acquisition, micro-purchase and cost/pricing data.
- New limits on government use of lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) for source selection.
- New FAR Clause 52.204-23 regarding Kaspersky Lab products and services.
- Subcontractor and JV past performance for construction and architect and engineering services.
- Changes to adequate competition requirements.
- Other Transaction Authority (OTA) updates.
- How DCMA intends to audit contractors’ compliance with DFARS cybersecurity requirements.
Please RSVP to IndyEvents@taftlaw.com by July 1.