To be held at the Taft Center at Fountain Square
425 Walnut Street, 2nd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202Registration begins at 8: 00 A.M.
Seminar from 8:30 - 10:00 A.M.
The United States Department of Labor has issued new regulations under the Family and Medical Leave Act. This complimentary program will focus exclusively on the changes in the new regulations. The discussion will include:
- New notice requirements for employers and employees.
- Important changes in the medical certification process.
- The pros and cons of using the new optional-use Department of Labor forms.
- Requirements for leave relating to military service.
- New rules on perfect attendance bonuses, overtime restrictions, and other topics.
Register early. Because of space constraints, attendance is limited.
Please register via telephone or e-mail to:
Debbie Marshall 513.381.2838 (phone); or email@example.com