The Internet Transformation: How to Identify and Launch a New Digital Venture for your Business
Taft Stettinius & Hollister invites you to attend
a complimentary seminar
The Internet Transformation:
How to Identify and Launch a New Digital Venture for your Business
May 11, 2010
7:30 - 8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00 - 9:30 a.m. Program and Q&A
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
One Indiana Square, Suite 3500, Indianapolis, IN 46204
The Internet has created new streams of revenue and transformed a variety of established, successful industries. This transformation has changed the way many organizations sale, market and distribute their products and services.
This workshop is targeted to business owners, CEOs and executives responsible for strategically growing their business and desire a better understanding of how to approach launching a new business venture via the Internet.
Attendees will learn:
- How to identify new business approaches within your industry
- Techniques for evaluating how to launch these new ventures cost effectively
- How to structure Digital ventures within your organization
- How to recruit talent that can successfully drive web businesses
- Pitfalls and mistakes to avoid during the early days of launching a digital venture
- How 5 web-based businesses were launched from within highly successful, traditional industries.
About the Speaker: James Burnes is CEO of Mobiltopia and Founder and Principal of Project Brilliant, an idea consultancy and business incubator James founded in 2009 to provide new venture development for companies and entrepreneurs. He recently served as Vice President of Strategy and Senior Digital Strategist for MediaSauce, a leading Internet strategy and interactive agency. He is based in the Indianapolis, IN with clients and business interests around the United States.
To register for this event, please RSVP to Kelly Sharpe at email@example.com or 317-713-3441.
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors