Join Taft’s Government Contracts team for a short webinar to familiarize you with the Defense Production Act (DPA). The webinar will provide a brief history and description of the DPA, including what is covered and who can use it. The discussion will also include important information on:
- The DPAS System
- Authorized federal procurements are given “rated” orders.
- Allows federal contracts to go to the front of the line.
- Best practices for dealing with rated orders.
- Expansion of Productive Capacity and Supply
- Allows for the president to expand the production and supply of critical materials and goods to address domestic recovery efforts.
- How is DPA being used to address COVID-19 issues?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 312-840-4352