In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, please join us for Part II of our three-part seminar series to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Barbara Duncombe and Erin Davis.
This presentation will discuss:
- What is a Teaming Agreement? Pros/Cons
- What Type of Teaming Agreement should you use?
- Traditional? Or CTA (Contractor Teaming Arrangement)
- What is a Joint Venture? Pros/Cons
- What is the SBA Mentor/Protégé JV?
- Small Business Subcontracting Limitations – Which Regulation Applies? FAR? SBA?
- When/How is Affiliation Considered?
- What is an Ostensible Subcontractor?
Please register by Sept. 6.
This seminar will be presented both in-person and virtually. To attend in person at Taft, please register here. To attend virtually via Zoom, please register here.
Save the Date for Part III:
- November 9, 2022: Technical Data Rights (or Intellectual Property) in Federal Contracting