Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Speakers: Thaddeus Hoffmeister, Professor of Law, University of Dayton, Author, <i>Social Media in the Courtroom</i>
- Location: 425 Walnut Street, Suite 1800, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Social Media + Ethics
Social media hasn't just changed society ― it's changed the way we practice law. This presentation will cover:
- Ethical investigations of jurors
- Juror misconduct
- Client confidentiality
- Resolving online client disputes
- Interacting with witnesses online
- Disclosing information to witnesses
To attend, RSVP to Cathy Howard. One hour of Ohio Professional Conduct credit is pending approval.
Lunch will be provided.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors