Trent J. Sandifur will present at the August 28 ICLEF seminar titled "The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Laws." The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the FCPA
- Overview of other international anti-corruption laws
- Performing an anti-corruption risk assessment
- Developing and implementing a successful anti-corruption compliance program
- Responding to a potential violation
- Conducting an effective internal investigation
Mr. Sandifur is a member of Taft’s FCPA and International Anti-Corruption Practice Area and concentrates his practice on FCPA and international anti-corruption compliance, investigations, and defense. For more information about Taft’s FCPA and International Anti-Corruption Practice Area, please click here.