- Type: 23rd Annual Central States Bankruptcy Workshop
- Presented by: American Bankruptcy Institute
- Speakers: Michael P. O'Neil
- Location: Grand Geneva Resort and Spa Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Sales, Sales and More Sales
Taft partner Michael P. O'Neil will participate in a panel discussion on "Sales, Sales and More Sales" on June 18 at the American Bankruptcy Institute's 23rd Annual Central States Bankruptcy Workshop in Lake Geneva, Wis.
Discussion topics will include:
- § 363 sale best practices to avoid Family Christian pitfalls.
- Notice issues in light of Motors Liquidation Co.
- Finding creditor consent
- Identifying highest and best offers.
- Reopening an auction.
- Post-sale issues, such as structured dismissals without a plan.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors