Taft senior counsel Eugene F. Zelek, Jr. will co-present the webinar "Vive la différence - Product Distribution in North America and Europe: Common Issues, Different Results," with Robert Bell head of Competition & Regulatory for Rosenblatt. The Sept. 28 webinar will provide guidance on avoiding competition law pitfalls and a look at how competition law is developing to regulate digital markets. Sign up here.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Comparative treatment of MAP and resale price policies in North America and in Europe under Art 101(1)TFEU;
- Online sales restrictions including online marketplace bans;
- Territorial restrictions;
- EU Commissions and UK’s proposals for reform of the VABE;
- Enforcing Northern American pricing policies or distribution restrictions against a European reseller.
Zelek focuses his practice on all aspects of marketing law, including antitrust, pricing and distribution, as well as branding, licensing, intellectual property, entertainment, strategic alliances, supply relationships, complex contracts, advertising and new product development. He applies extensive counseling, transactional and litigation experience on behalf of a wide range of leading consumer and industrial businesses and consulting firms throughout the world.