Taft attorneys, Focused Capitol Solutions, and KERAMIDA professionals will host a complimentary seminar that will provide a unique opportunity for members of the business community to hear about the latest developments for Ohio Brownfields, including environmental and redevelopment issues. The seminar will conclude with a legislative panel led by moderator, Senator Bill Seitz. The panelists are members of the legislative committees having legislative jurisdiction over environmental and Brownfield redevelopment issues.
Please join us for this complimentary seminar:
- 1:00-1:15 p.m. - Registration
- 1:15-1:45 p.m. - Welcome. Overview of Ohio Brownfield Status: Clean Ohio Assistance Fund (COAF); Clean Ohio Revitalization Fund (CORF). Matt Wagner, KERAMIDA Environmental
- 1:45-2:15 p.m. - Legal Issues: Forming the Development Team and Navigating the Process. Kim Burke, Taft Law
- 2:15-3:00 p.m. - Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority: Your Local Partner for Development. Melissa Johnson-Gabbard, Director of Brownfield Development
- 3:00-3:15 p.m. - Break
- 3:15-3:30 p.m. - Local Government Partners: Hamilton County and City of Cincinnati. Greg Hartmann, President, Hamilton County Board of Commissioners and Laure Quinlivan, Cincinnati City Council (Chair, Quality of Life Committee)
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. - Legislative Panel. Ohio General Assembly.
State Senator William J. Seitz III (R - Hamilton County)(Energy/Public Utilities Committee)
Please join us for a cocktail hour following the seminar from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
State Representative Peter Beck (R - Mason)(Finance/Appropriations Committee)
State Representative Dale Mallory (D - Cincinnati)(Agriculture/Natural Resources Committee)
State Representative Denise Driehaus (D - Cincinnati) (Finance/Appropriations: Agriculture/Natural Resources Subcommittee)
State Senator Eric Kearney (D - Cincinnati)(Finance Committee)
Register early because attendance is limited. Click on the link above to register.
Approval for CLE credit is pending in Ohio and Kentucky.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sharpe at 317.713.3441 or email@example.com