- Type: Professional Business & Networking Event
- Presented by: Crain's Cleveland Business
- Speakers: Gregory J. O'Brien
- Location: The Ritz-Carlton 1515 West 3rd Street, Cleveland, OH 44113
O'Brien to Participate in Crain's Ideas at Dawn Event, "Creating a Win/Win Relationship with Professional Service Providers"
Taft partner Gregory J. O’Brien will represent the firm in its sponsorship of the Crain’s Cleveland Business breakfast and networking “Ideas at Dawn” event on September 13. The event is titled, “You and Your Professional Service Providers: Creating a Win/Win Relationship.” In addition to O’Brien, panel members include Robert D. MacKinlay, CPA and partner at Cohen & Company; and Jim Doyle, National Manager of Business Development with U.S. Bank’s Asset Based Finance Group. The panel will be moderated by Michelle Park, law and finance reporter at Crain’s.
The hour and a half-long event will address topics relating to forging collaborative and winning relationships between services providers (such as law firms, accounting firms, financial institutions and specialized agencies) and the clients they serve.
Questions to be discussed include:
- Is alternative fee billing right for your business? What are the pros and cons of straight hourly fees?
- How do businesses adopt retention policies for current and new service firms?
- What are the best ways to retain service firms to solidify relationships and get “skin in the game?”
- What practices will help to drive efficiency and value from outside service providers?
Registration is necessary to attend. To register, please go to: http://www.crainscleveland.com/section/BREAKFAST
In This Article
You May Also Like
Taft Columbus Employment and Labor Annual Update Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck