- Type: Webinar
- Presented by: Federal Bar Association
- Speakers: Barbara A. Duncombe and Jeffrey A. Mullins
New Regulations, Directives and Orders for Government Contractors: How to Prepare for an Emboldened OFCCP
Taft partners Barbara A. Duncombe and Jeffrey A. Mullins will co-present at a Federal Bar Association webinar on Aug. 27, 2014. Their presentation is titled "New Regulations, Directives and Orders for Government Contractors: How to Prepare for an Emboldened OFCCP." Topics will include:
- The OFCCP’s legal efforts to treat hospitals and health care providers as federal contractors and subcontractors and its more recent decision to voluntarily withdraw from its earlier position.
- The OFCCP’s expanded requests for data during compliance audits.
- The OFCCP’s recent directive on equal pay.
Duncombe and Mullins will also provide a case study on an actual OFCCP audit and identify strategies for successfully defending your company’s policies, practices and programs.
Click here to view details and to register.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck