11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. V. Keramida, Ph.D., KERAMIDA Inc.
- Regulatory History of the Standard: ASTM and USEPA
- Key Revisions to the ASTM Standard E-1527-05 v. E-1527-13
- RECs, HRECs, CRECs
- Vapor Migration
- Regulatory Agency File Review
12:00-12:30 p.m. V. Keramida, Ph.D., KERAMIDA Inc.
- Vapor Intrusion – The elephant in the room that now everybody has to see
- The 7 pitfalls of Vapor Intrusion Assessment
- What does Vapor Intrusion mean to a Property Transaction?
- Agency File Review
- The 5 Reasons Warranting Review
12:30-1:00 p.m. Laura A. Ringenbach, Esq., Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Legal Implications
- Using ASTM E-1527-05 v. ASTM E-1527-13
This seminar is pending approval for 1.5 hours of CLE credit in Ohio.
To register for this seminar, please fill-out the registration form and e-mail it to: Ann Reiter at email@example.com.
For questions, please contact Matt Wagner at (513) 503-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.