Nealis will kick-off the day with two of the seven presentations:
1. Where Disagreement Become Legal Dispute: Blurred Lines in Small Businesses.
- Fiduciary Duties: Who Owes What to Whom?
- Wrongful Termination of Shareholder-Employee.
- Shareholder Oppression: The Range of Definitions.
- Accusations of Self-Dealing, Mismanagement or Fraud.
- Violation of Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements: Current Case Law.
- Governance Disputes: Duties of Directors, Officers, Members and Controlling Partners.
- Know the Extent of a Shareholders Right to Inspect Books and Records.
- Obligations for Handling Related Party Transactions.
- Claiming Theft of Corporate Opportunities.
2. Interpreting Essential Documents to Build Your Case.
- Operating Agreements.
- Partnership Agreements.
- Shareholder Agreements.
- Corporate Bylaws.
- Third-Party Contracts.
The seminar will award 6.0 OH CLE credits.
A trusted provider of continuing legal education and training since 1983, National Business Institute (NBI) is dedicated to providing practical, skill-based CLE seminars and online CLE courses that apply to the daily work of professionals. From national webcasts to in-person seminars, it offers the full gamut of training formats for continuing legal education preferences.