Nealis will kick-off the day with two of the seven presentations:
1. Where Disagreement Become Legal Dispute: Blurred Lines in Small Businesses
- Fiduciary Duties: Who Owes What to Whom?
- Wrongful Termination of Shareholder-Employee
- Shareholder Oppression: The Range of Definitions
- Accusations of Self-Dealing, Mismanagement or Fraud
- Violation of Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements: Current Case Law
- Governance Disputes: Duties of Directors, Officers, Members and Controlling Partners
- Know the Extent of a Shareholders Right to Inspect Books and Records
- Obligations for Handling Related Party Transactions
- Claiming Theft of Corporate Opportunities
2. Interpreting Essential Documents to Build Your Case
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Corporate Bylaws
- Third-Party Contracts
The seminar will award 6.0 OH CLE credits.
A trusted provider of continuing legal education and training since 1983, National Business Institute (“NBI”) is dedicated to providing practical, skill-based CLE seminars and online CLE courses that apply to the daily work of professionals. From national webcasts to in-person seminars, it offers the full gamut of training formats for continuing legal education preferences.