Peter Nealis, partner in Taft’s Cleveland office, will be presenting two topics at the National Business Institute seminar titled, Business Contracts A to Z.
Mr. Nealis’ first presentation, Drafting Business Contracts, will cover the following:
- Terms and Conditions
- Representations, Warranties and Indemnification
- Dispute Resolution Provisions
- Drafting Shareholder and Operating Agreements
Mr. Nealis’ second presentation is on the topic of Competition Issues and will feature:
- Non-Compete Clauses: Drafting and Enforcement
- Confidential Information
- Trade Secrets and Intellectual Property
A full program and registration information is available at the National Business Institute’s site: www.nbi-sems.com.
Continuing Education Credits:
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00