Taft partner William Serritella will participate in a panel discussion on “Litigation & Defense Lesson Learned: What a Workout Officer Needs to Know” at IMN's 5th Annual Midwest Bank & Financial Institutions Special Assets Forum on Real Estate, C&I and SBA Loans. The program will be held Sept. 17-18 in Chicago.
Serritella is one of six panelists who will answer the questions:
- How much is litigation going to really cost?
- How to determine if it is worth it.
- Role of senior management in determining if a case should be pursued.
- Court schedules - Is arbitration a viable option?
- The discovery process and summary judgment motions; its cost and what to expect.
To register or learn more about the conference, click here.