SAVE THE DATE
TAFT STETTINIUS & HOLLISTER LLP
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE IN CINCINNATI
DECEMBER 4, 2008
Please save December 4, 2008 to join the attorneys of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP for their annual Labor and Employment Law Update in Cincinnati.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with lunch to follow at
The Schiff Conference and Banquet Center
(located in the Cintas Center at Xavier University)
There is no charge for this seminar.
CLE and HRCI credit will be offered.
The seminar will include a review of the developments in the past year as well as a preview of what is to come, including discussion of these and other issues:
- Year In Review: The Top Discrimination Cases From The Past Year And What We Learn From Them
- Wage & Hour Myths And How They Hurt Your Business
- Religion In The Workplace
- An Update On The Family And Medical Leave Act
- Wellness Programs: A Benefit For Everyone But A Landmine For The Employer
- The New Frontier: Employment Issues In Cyberspace
- Employee Free Choice Act, Proposed Amendments To The ADA, And Other New And Amended Laws On The Horizon
- The State Of Medical Plan Consumerism: Where Do Things Really Stand After Five Years?
Registration information and more details will be distributed as the date approaches.