- Speakers: J. Donald Mottley
- Location: Cherry Valley Lodge 2299 Cherry Valley Road, Granville (Newark), OH 43055
J. Donald Mottley to Address Attendees at the 2011 Annual Ohio Tax Course
Taft State and Local Tax attorney, J. Donald Mottley, is participating in the “2011 Annual Ohio Tax Course: A Complete Guide to All Business Taxes in Ohio,” sponsored by the Ohio Chamber of Commerce and the Ohio Department of Taxation.
Mr. Mottley will kick-off the second day of the seminar on Friday, August 12. He will present an overview of topics to be covered that day, which include:
- Ohio Pass-Through Entity Taxation: Audit Activity, Compliance Programs and the Tax Discovery Initiatives.
- Ohio Municipal Income Tax: Taxpayer and Tax Collector Perspectives on Current Hot Topics.
- Ohio State and Local Economic Development Incentives in the Jobs Ohio Era.
- Major Trends & Multistate Issues.
- Developments of Nexus.
The Ohio Tax Course is open to corporate tax directors, administrators and managers, controllers, treasurers, CFOs & financial managers, tax analysts, CPAs, accountants and attorneys. The Course is managed by the Manufacturers’ Education Council. CLE credit is awarded.
For more information and to register, visit the tax program listing on www.MECseminars.com.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck