Please join us for a complimentary seminar tailored for business owners, intellectual property professionals, technology managers, and in-house counsel covering a variety of current intellectual property issues affecting the rights and obligations of your business.
The seminar will provide insight and competitive strategies on how to address these issues in order to increase your advantage over the competition.
Taft attorneys will cover issues important to your business, including:
- The Patent Reform Act and its implications on businesses
- Strategies for protecting your business’ intellectual property while conducting international business in China and other countries
- Economic considerations in licenses
- Intellectual property due diligence for the early stage investor
- Best practices in protecting your business' trade secrets
- Copyright assets: best practices and common pitfalls for businesses
Following the seminar, please join us for cocktails and appetizers.
Please register online by October 13th. You may also register by emailing: email@example.com
Questions? Call Marketing Director, Kathy Major at 216-706-3958.