- Type: Professional Complimentary Seminar
- Presented by: Taft Law & Cincinnati Innovates
- Location: Taft Center 425 Walnut Street, 2nd Floor, Cincinnati, OH 45202
IP Update: The America Invents Act and Best Practices for Competitive Business Strategies
Please join Taft and Cincinnati Innovates for a complimentary seminar tailored for business owners, intellectual property professionals, technology managers, and in-house counsel covering a variety of current intellectual property issues affecting the rights and obligations of your business.
The seminar will provide insight and competitive strategies on how to address these issues in order to increase your advantage over the competition.
Taft attorneys will present on intellectual property issues important to your business, including:
- The America Invents Act and its implications for businesses
- Economic considerations in licenses
- Intellectual property due diligence for the early stage investor
- Best practices in protecting trade secrets
- Copyright assets: best practices and common pitfalls for businesses
- Panel discussion with industry guest speakers: Commercializing intellectual property - the investor's view, tips and pitfalls
View additional program information here.
This seminar has been approved for 2.75 hours of CLE credit in Ohio.
Following the seminar, please join us for cocktails and appetizers.
Please register online by January 17th. You may also register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sharpe at (317) 713-3441.
Cincinnati Innovates is an annual online regional innovation competition for anyone who lives, works, or plays in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Every year, the competition awards $100,000 in grants to entrepreneurs and Cincinnatians with great ideas. The competition is supported by 25 corporate sponsors who care about the long term economic development of our region.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Taft Columbus Employment and Labor Annual Update