Taft's Intellectual Property Law Department is hosting a complimentary seminar:
Intellectual Property Round UpWednesday, June 17, 2009
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
200 Public Square, Suite 3500
Cleveland, OH 441443:00 - 5:15 p.m. Seminar5:15 - 6:30 p.m. Reception
Taft attorneys will present on intellectual property issues important to your business. Please join us for this complimentary seminar on the following topics:
- Resolving IP Disputes – What if we don’t want to go to court?
- Avoid the "ready, fire, aim" approach to marketing, developing, and protecting the assets of your new business
- What happens to IP in a bankruptcy?
- Patent Strategy Primer
- What’s new in “patent reform” legislation and proposed changes in patent local rules?
- Recent Trends in Patent Litigation
Following the seminar, please join us for a reception with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
Please click here to view a detailed program agenda.
Register early. Because of space constraints, attendance is limited.
Please RSVP via telephone or e-mail to:
Kathy Major: 216-706-3958 (phone); or firstname.lastname@example.org.