- Type: Webinar
- Presented by: Taft Privacy and Data Security Group Attorneys
- Speakers: Diane D. Reynolds, Matthew D. Lawless, Brian C. Eaton
Incident Response Planning Webinar
The adoption of an incident response plan is a major indicator to underwriters that an organization is sophisticated and understands that incidents do occur regularly within firewall perimeters and that the organization has an early detection, containment and eradication plan in place to manage incidents, thus protecting data more effectively.
Early detection minimizes the time that an intruder can spend inside the system and limits the access to critical data, which, in turn, minimizes the resulting fraud and identity theft loss. In addition, implementation of an incident response plan is indicative of senior stakeholder endorsement of a culture of security within the organization, which is a key focus of underwriters’ current examinations.
- How to Create an Incident Response Plan.
- How an Incident Response Plan Can Reduce Your Cyber Insurance Costs.
- How Having an Incident Response Plan Can Assist with Risk Shifting Strategy in Obtaining Effective Cyber Liability Coverage.
Register by clicking on the red link above. Instructions on how to access the webinar will be emailed to registered attendees prior to the date.
For more information, contact Kathy Major, Director of Marketing, at (216) 706-3958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck