Taft attorney J. Timothy Eaton will co-present the CLE webinar “Imposing Sanctions in Arbitration: Just How Far Can You Go?” for the American Arbitration Association on Oct. 20 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. The 60-minute webinar will discuss and answer the following questions:
- As an arbitrator, how and to what extent am I permitted to impose sanctions on parties?
- Are we limited by the rules or the arbitration clause?
- Are there inherent powers?
- How have reviewing courts responded to sanctions imposed during an arbitration?
- As an advocate, what are the limits on representing a client before exposure to sanctions by the Panel?
For more information or to register to attend, click here.