- Type: Webcast
- Presented by: Illinois State Bar Association
- Speakers: Daniel Saeedi
Implicit Bias: How It Impacts the Legal Workplace and Courtroom Dynamics
Daniel R. Saeedi will moderate a panel discussion for the Illinois State Bar Association webcast "Implicit Bias: How It Impacts the Legal Workplace and Courtroom Dynamics" on June 14.
The program will discuss the following topics:
- Recognize implicit bias in themselves, their workplace, and the courtroom;
- Learn how to ensure that one’s personal biases do not unfairly impact the outcome of the representation of clients;
- Recognize the psychological dynamics in areas that affect lawyers in their everyday practices;
- Learn from specific examples of how implicit bias and cultural awareness can be used to the advantage of clients, especially in litigation; and
- Much more!
For more information or to register to attend, click here.
Saeedi’s principal practice areas are labor and employment law and corporate litigation. He has represented governmental and private clients in workplace discrimination litigation, class action defense, policy formulation and litigation regarding employment agreements. In his corporate practice, Saeedi has represented directors, officers and shareholders in a wide range of corporate and securities-related disputes. He is a frequent speaker and writer on corporate and employment matters.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Taft Columbus Employment and Labor Annual Update