Taft’s Labor & Employment Law Department
Invites you to the Complimentary Update:
Health Care Reform and Wellness Plans:
How Employers Can Keep Their Business (and Employees)
Healthy Under the New Laws
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
425 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Registration Begins at 8:00 a.m. on the 2nd Floor
In the Taft Center on Fountain Square.
Continental Breakfast Provided.
Health Care reform is here. What does it mean for employers? And what should employers do as the government agencies attempt to clarify the details?
Join us for a discussion of the short and long term impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act on employers. This seminar will include a discussion of:
- The effects and timing of the new laws on employers
- How to maintain the “grandfathered” status of your plan
- The small business tax credit
- Early retiree claim reimbursements
- The use of wellness plans now and in the future
- Other actions an employer can take now to help alleviate costs
Register early. Because of space constraints, attendance is limited. Please RSVP via e-mail to Sue Schmid.