- Type: Complimentary Seminar Series (Part 1 of 4)
- Presented by: Taft and Wright Brothers Institute
- Speakers: Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns, Erin Davis
- Location: Wright Brothers Institute-2nd Street, AFRL Small Business Hub 444 E. 2nd Street, Dayton, OH 45402
Government Contracts: The Things You Need to Know (Part 1 of 4: Dayton)
In conjunction with the Wright Brothers Institute, Taft will present a four-part seminar series**/ to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis.
This first presentation on March 14 will discuss basic concepts involved with government contracts, including:
- Preliminary requirements to bid on Public Contracts, e.g. SAM.gov
- How to Read a Federal Contract: the Uniform Contract Format, FAR §15.204-1
- Contract types, e.g. Fixed Price Cost Reimbursement, IDIQ, BOA, T&M, etc.
- Distinctions between public and commercial contracts
Registration & Networking: 3:00-3:30 p.m.
Program: 3:30-5:00 p.m.
Please register here by March 8.
**/ The Series will be scheduled at the beginning of each season (every 3 months). Topics will include Knowing Which Boilerplate Clauses You Need to Understand; Small Business Developments, including when and why to team or joint venture with another company, and Technical Data Rights or IP under Federal Contracts
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors