8:30 AM - 9:30 AM EST
- Type: Webinar
- Presented by: Taft and Indiana PTAC
- Speakers: Barbara Duncombe and Erin Davis
Government Contracts: Technical Data Rights Webinar
In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, you’re invited to join Taft’s Government Contracts group for the final event of our five-part 2021 webinar series. This presentation will discuss technical data rights under federal contracts including:
- Understanding the difference between IP rights and technical data rights.
- Different types of rights including:
- Unlimited Rights
- Limited Rights
- Government Purpose License Rights
- Restrictive Rights
- SBIR Technical Data Rights
- What entitles a contractor to greater rights?
- What is a reservation of rights form?
- Why keeping track of your rights matters.
- Recent changes in technical data rights.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors