In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, please join us for the final event of our four-part seminar series to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Barbara Duncombe and Erin Davis.
This fourth presentation will discuss:
- Understanding the difference between IP rights and technical data rights
- What are Unlimited Rights?
- What are Limited Rights?
- What are Government Purpose License Rights?
- And, what are Restrictive Rights?
- What Are SBIR technical data rights?
- What entitles a contractor to greater rights?
- What is a reservation of rights form?
- Importance of tracking who gets what rights
- Recent Changes in Tech Data Rights
Part IV Speakers: Barbara Duncombe and Erin Davis
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Please register here by Nov. 27.