Registration & Networking: 3:30-4:00 p.m. / Program: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: Taft and Wright Brothers Institute
- Speakers: Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis
- Location: Wright Brothers Institute AFRL Small Business Hub 444 E. 2nd Street, Dayton, OH 45402
Government Contracts: Technical Data Rights (or IP) Under Federal Contracts (Part 4 of 4: Dayton)
In conjunction with the Wright Brothers Institute, please join us for the final event of our four-part seminar series to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis.
This fourth presentation will discuss:
- Understanding the difference between IP rights and technical data rights.
- What entitles a contractor to greater rights?
- What is a reservation of rights form?
- Importance of tracking who gets what rights.
- Recent changes in technical data rights.
- Different types of rights including:
- Unlimited Rights
- Limited Rights
- Government Purpose License Rights
- Restrictive Rights
- SBIR Technical Data Rights
Part IV Speakers: Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis
Registration and Networking: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
Program: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Please register here by Jan. 22.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck