In conjunction with the Wright Brothers Institute, please join us for the final event of our four-part seminar series to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis.
This fourth presentation will discuss:
- Understanding the difference between IP rights and technical data rights.
- What entitles a contractor to greater rights?
- What is a reservation of rights form?
- Importance of tracking who gets what rights.
- Recent changes in technical data rights.
- Different types of rights including:
- Unlimited Rights
- Limited Rights
- Government Purpose License Rights
- Restrictive Rights
- SBIR Technical Data Rights
Part IV Speakers: Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis
Registration and Networking: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
Program: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Please register here by Jan. 22.