In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, please join us for the last of our three-part seminar series to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Barbara Duncombe and Erin Davis. This presentation will discuss technical data rights under federal contracts including:
- Different types of technical data rights including:
- Unlimited Rights
- Limited Rights
- Government Purpose License Rights
- Restrictive Rights
- SBIR Technical Data Rights
- When does a contractor get less or more protection?
- What is a reservation of rights form?
- Why keeping track of your rights matters.
- Be sure to mark your proprietary data.
- Recent changes in technical data rights.
Please register by Nov. 4.
This seminar will be presented both in-person and virtually. To attend in person at Taft, please register here. To attend virtually via Zoom, please register here.