In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, please join us for the first of our three-part seminar series to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Barbara Duncombe and Erin Davis.
This first presentation will discuss:
- How does the SBA define an 8(a), HUBZone, WOSB, and SDVOSB?
- What’s been happening with the Mentor/Protégé program?
- What exactly is an SBA size protest?
Please register by June 9.
This seminar will be presented virtually. Please register here.
Save the Dates for Parts II and III:
- Sept. 13, 2022: Teaming Agreements and Joint Ventures: When to use what
- Nov. 15, 2022: Technical Data Rights (or Intellectual Property) in Federal Contracting