8:30 AM - 9:30 AM EST
- Type: Webinar
- Presented by: Taft and Indiana PTAC
- Speakers: Barbara Duncombe and Suzanne Sumner
Government Contracts: REAs/Claims Webinar
In conjunction with the Indiana PTAC, please join Taft’s Government Contracts group for part three of our five-part complimentary 2021 seminar series.
This presentation will discuss REAs and Claims, including the CARES Act Section 3610.
Topics to be covered include:
- Difference between an REA and Claim.
- REA/Claim process.
- Contractor considerations when deciding which to pursue.
- Important FAR/DFARS clauses.
- Business records that make or break an REA or Claim.
- Negotiating and settling an REA or Claim.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Taft Columbus Employment and Labor Annual Update Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck