In conjunction with the Wright Brothers Institute, please join us for the third event of our four-part seminar series**/ to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis.
This third presentation will discuss:
- Status/Significance of Small Business Runway Extension Act
- Prompt Pay for Small Business (§852 of FY 2019 NDAA)
- What is a Teaming Agreement? Pros/Cons
- What is a Joint Venture? Pros/Cons
- What is Mentor/Protégé JV? 8a? All Small? DoD?
- Small Business Subcontracting Limitations – Which Regulation Applies? FAR? SBA?
- When/How is Affiliation Considered?
- What is an Ostensible Subcontractor?
Part III Speakers: Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis
Registration and Networking: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
Program: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Please register here by Sept. 13.
**/ Last 2019 Seminar, scheduled for Dec. 5, 2019, will focus on Technical Data Rights or IP under Federal Contracts