Taft Stettinius & Hollister, KERAMIDA and the Indiana Manufacturers Association Present a Complimentary Webinar:
EPA's FINAL MANDATORY REPORTING OF GREENHOUSE GASES RULE, LEGISLATIVE INITIATIVES AND LEGAL CHALLENGES
NOVEMBER 12, 2009
Taft, KERAMIDA and the IMA are proud to present a web conference that will provide you with practical answers to questions you have about the status of greenhouse gas regulation during this time of incredible action by the U.S. Congress and the U.S. EPA.
- Will the new reporting rule affect me; specifically, what gases and specific source categories are covered by the new reporting rule?
- What are the measurement and monitoring approaches adopted by the reporting rule?
- What GHG reporting procedures must I have in place before the reporting rule takes effect?
- What additional equipment, procedures, and certifications will I need in 2010 to comply with the reporting rule?
- What are the certifications and verifications required under the reporting rule?
- What is the tailoring rule, who will it affect, and how costly will it be to comply with the rule?
- What other legislative initiatives are taking place that may affect GHG emissions?
- What are the legal implications for my business following the Second Circuit's ruling in Connecticut v. AEP concerning public nuisance claims against emitters of GHGs?
Bill Wagner, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Paul Dubenetzky, KERAMIDA
How to Register
Cost: Cost for the workshop is $39 for IMA members and clients of Taft or KERAMIDA; and $79 for non-members/non-clients.
Details: The webinar will begin at 12 p.m. sharp and conclude at 1:00 p.m. Once you've registered, you will be contacted with the information you will need to join the webinar.
Should you have any questions, please contact Angie Glass of the IMA at 800-462-7762, ext. 237; 317-713-35932 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Register: Contact IMA at 800-462-7762, ext. 237.