Taft attorneys and KERAMIDA professionals will present on emerging environmental and occupational safety & health issues. In addition, Scott Nally, Director, Ohio EPA, will speak to the group and will be with us during lunch following the seminar.
Please join us for this complimentary seminar:
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. - Registration
- 9:00-9:30 a.m. - Emerging issues under the Clean Air Act. Taft: Scott Alexander
- 9:30-9:45 a.m. - Sustainability and EHS Program Management. KERAMIDA: Kristen Belcredi, Senior Vice President, Sustainability Services
- 9:45-10:00 a.m. - Update on OSHA regulatory activities. KERAMIDA: Mark Flick, Vice President, Compliance Services
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. - Break
- 10:15-10:45 a.m. - Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission (ORSANCO) developments and new trends in water pollution. ORSANCO: Alan Vicory, Executive Director and Chief Engineer; Taft: Laura Ringenbach
- 10:45-11:00 a.m. - Carbon footprints. KERAMIDA: Jim Schifo, Vice President, Engineering
- 11:00-11:15 a.m. - Building operational flexibility into air permits. KERAMIDA: Paul Dubenetzky Senior Vice President, Air, Compliance, Energy
- 11:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m. - Scott Nally, Director, Ohio EPA
Please join us for a complimentary lunch
following the seminar from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Register early because attendance is limited.
Approval for CLE credit is pending in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
Please register via telephone or e-mail to: Kelly Sharpe: 317.713.3441 (phone); or firstname.lastname@example.org