The Dayton office of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP is hosting its annual Labor and Employment Law Update for clients and friends of the firm on October 13. The seminar will help employers who are facing unprecedented challenges from the economic upheaval occurring over the last three years. Technological developments, a spate of new rules and regulations from the federal government, and generational differences in the workforce have made life even more difficult for those who are tasked with ensuring both corporate compliance and profitability.
The program will explore employment-related issues important to businesses today, including:
- The Pre-Employment Process
- National Labor Relations Board – Posting Notice
- The Internet and Certain Types of Social Media
- Worker Misclassification and Employee Benefits
- Incentive Plans and Wellness Programs
- Employee Personnel Policies and Procedures
A networking reception will follow the seminar presentations.
To register, contact Pam Fisher at (937) 641-1731 or email: Fisher@taftlaw.com