- Type: Virtual Panel
- Presented by: Dayton Business Journal
- Speakers: Shannon Costello, Jennifer Hann Harrison, and Erin Rhinehart
Dayton Business Journal Women in Law Virtual Panel
Taft Dayton Partner-In-Charge Jennifer Hann Harrison will participate in the Dayton Business Journal 2021 Women in Law virtual panel event. The event will be held Thursday, July 15 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
This event will feature insights from prominent women attorneys in the Dayton region.
The panelists are:
- Shannon Costello - Shareholder and Real Estate Department Chair, Coolidge Wall
- Jennifer Hann Harrison- Partner-In-Charge, Taft Law Dayton
- Erin Rhinehart- Co-Managing Partner, Faruki PLL
They will address issues facing women in the legal industry and how they can progress in their careers.
To register for the event, visit here.
Harrison is the partner-in-charge of the Dayton office. She represents employers in a broad range of employment and workers’ compensation matters, and she leads the Employment and Labor Relations practice in Dayton. She is recognized as an Honoree of Best Lawyers in America and was awarded as 2021 Lawyer of the Year under Employment Law – Management.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck