- Type: Forum
- Presented by: Dayton Business Journal
- Speakers: Lisa Coker, Jeff Hoagland, Andrea Kunk, and Suzanne Sumner
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek
Dayton Business Journal 2021 Aerospace & Defense Forum
Taft Dayton Partner Suzanne Sumner will participate in the Dayton Business Journal 2021 Aerospace & Defense Forum, bringing the leaders of the defense and business communities together to discuss the current and future issues surrounding the economic impact that defense has on the region's business landscape.
The panelists are:
- Lisa Coker, CEO of Dayton-based Infinite Management Solutions
- Jeff Hoagland, president and CEO of the Dayton Development Coalition
- Andrea Kunk, president of Peerless Technologies Corp.
- Suzanne Sumner, partner at Taft Dayton
To register for the event, visit here.
With a focus on government contracts law, Sumner has significant experience counseling clients on complex issues. She works closely with prime contractors, subcontractors, and public buyers on issues related to their government contracts, from the pre-solicitation phase to contract close out, and has advised clients on issues pertaining to multi-billion dollar contracts. Sumner has been selected for the Dayton BizWomen Power 50 list and has also been named to The Business Journal’s Influencers Law list and the Who’s Who in Aerospace & Defense list.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors