- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: Taft and Clark Schaefer Hackett
- Speakers: Margaret Lawson, Caryn Kaufman, Jonathan Sams
Cybersecurity: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
Alerts about large-scale cybersecurity breaches happen almost every day. It seems that no organization is immune to hacks, attacks or insider espionage. As a smaller organization or an individual, how can you protect yourself?
The first line of defense against cyberattacks is knowing what kind of threats and vulnerabilities exist so that you can develop a plan to mitigate them. Join Clark Schaefer Hackett and Taft Stettinius & Hollister for a special event on cybersecurity and fraud prevention.
Special Agent Rob White of the FBI will discuss:
- the tools and methods cyber criminals use to get access to important data
- the damage cyberattacks can inflict on your finances and reputation
- best practices for protecting your organization
Presenters from CSH, Clark Schaefer Consulting, and Taft will address your questions and concerns from a legal and financial perspective in a panel discussion.
Three locations/dates available
Dayton Registration – September 15: DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
Columbus Registration – September 20: Creekside Conference Center, Salon A
Cincinnati Registration – September 27: Taft Center, Second Floor
In This Article
You May Also Like
Taft Columbus Employment and Labor Annual Update Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck