Registration & Continental Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Discussion: 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Our panel will engage in an informal, interactive discussion concerning recent developments (including cyber breaches), evolving standards of compliance and practical, effective risk mitigation strategies. Topics will include:
- Final preparations to ensure compliance with DoD's cybersecurity regulations (DFARS 252.204-7012).
- Evolving (best) practices to mitigate your risk to data breaches.
- Transferring risk through cyber-insurance (what insurers look for, what the policies provide and how they handle claims).
- Winning and keeping government contracts: preparing for bid protests and other fallout from DFARS 252.204-7012.
Panelists will include:
- Richard Banta and Alex Carroll, Lifeline Data Centers, LLC
- Josh Griswold and Joe Turek, Chubb
- Barbara Duncombe and Bill Wagner, Taft Law
Seating is limited. Register before Oct. 11 by clicking on the link above.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sharpe.