Please join Taft for a government contracting seminar that will provide insider perspectives on recent trends and key strategies. Featuring attorneys with a collective 50+ years of government contracting experience, this seminar will guide you through some of the federal regulatory changes and developments in contract compliance. In addition, you will receive tips on securing government contracts in an ever-changing and increasingly competitive market. Specifically, this seminar will focus on:
- understanding increased government enforcement and developing effective compliance programs;
- navigating new rules and regulations relative to the government’s rights to your business’ intellectual property;
- handling small business certification and partnering issues;
- developing strategies and methods to avoid suspension and debarment; and
- deciding whether and how to prepare for the inevitable budget cuts.
Who should attend: Anyone who works with or receives federal funding in the form of prime contracts, subcontracts, grants or loans.
Cost to attend: The cost to attend is $35, or $25 for government employees, payable by credit card or check at the seminar. Checks should be made payable to “Taft.”
Registration: Registration is closed.