9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Type: Government Contracting Seminar
- Presented by: Public Contracting Institute
- Speakers: Barbara A. Duncombe
- Location: The Public Contracting Institute - Farragut Center 1725 Eye Street St. NW, Suite 100, Washington, D.C., 20006
Contract Closeout Seminar
Contract closeout is a critical, but often forgotten, piece of the contract process. Taft partner Barbara A. Duncombe will teach a Contract Closeout seminar on Aug. 17 at the Public Contracting Institute in Washington, D.C., that will focus on what contractors need to move the closeout process through to completion, both efficiently and effectively.
Seminar objectives include:
- Analyze the basic steps needed to close out a contract or task/delivery order and provide tips about how to accomplish them to the mutual benefit of contractor and agency.
- Identify the differences in the closeout process, depending on the type of contract awarded.
- Explain the importance of new FAR compliance requirements.
- Discuss a real closeout scenario situation to familiarize attendees with the process and the competing considerations.
Click here to register for the seminar by Aug. 14.
Questions? Contact Raisa Shulkov at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-775-7240.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors