2:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
- Type: Government Contracting Seminar
- Presented by: Public Contracting Institute
- Speakers: Barbara A. Duncombe
- Location: The Public Contracting Institute - Farragut Center 1725 Eye Street St. NW, Suite 100, Washington, D.C., 20006
Contract Closeout Seminar
Contract closeout is a critical, but often forgotten, piece of the contract process. Taft partner Barbara A. Duncombe will teach a Contract Closeout seminar on Oct. 7 at the Public Contracting Institute in Washington, D.C., that will focus on what contractors need to move the closeout process through to completion, both efficiently and effectively.
Seminar objectives include:
- Analyze the basic steps needed to close out a contract or task/delivery order and provide tips about how to accomplish them to the mutual benefit of contractor and agency.
- Identify the differences in the closeout process, depending on the type of contract awarded.
- Explain the importance of new FAR compliance requirements.
- Discuss a real closeout scenario situation to familiarize attendees with the process and the competing considerations.
Click here to register for the seminar.
Questions? Contact Raisa Shulkov at email@example.com or 202-775-7240.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck