Taft’s Labor & Employment Law Department
Invites you to a Complimentary
Update On The New Family and Medical Leave Act Regulations
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
200 Public Square, Suite 3500
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Registration Begins at 8:30 a.m.
The United States Department of Labor has issued new regulations under the Family and Medical Leave Act. This complimentary program will focus exclusively on the changes in the new regulations. The discussion will include:
- New notice requirements for employers and employees.
- Important changes in the medical certification process.
- The pros and cons of using the new optional-use Department of Labor forms.
- Requirements for leave relating to military service.
- New rules on perfect attendance bonuses, overtime restrictions, and other topics.
Register early. Because of space constraints, attendance is limited.
Please register via telephone or e-mail to:
Stephanie Taylor, 216.706.3895 or firstname.lastname@example.org