Taft Columbus is hosting an Education Law Seminar titled "Budgets, Vouchers, Negotiations and More" on August 11.
Registration & Continental Breakfast: 8:30-9:00 a.m.
Seminar: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Boxed lunches available following the seminar.
Topics & Speakers
- Status of the Education Budget and other State Law Updates (Adam Miller and Nan Kohnen Cahall)
- Choice Program and Scholarship Options: Practical Tips and Advice (Adrian Thompson and Janica Pierce Tucker)
- Everything You Need to Know About Planning and Implementing RIFs (Adam Miller)
- What's New with IEPs (Janica Pierce Tucker)
- CBA Negotiations: Tips and Tricks to Save Money and Keep Your Employees Happy (Carolyn Davis)
Space is limited. Register by clicking on the link above.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sharpe at email@example.com or 317-713-3441.