8:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST
- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: Taft Law
- Location: Taft Columbus 65 East State Street, Suite 1000, Columbus, OH 43215
Budgets, Vouchers, Negotiations and More
Taft Columbus is hosting an Education Law Seminar titled "Budgets, Vouchers, Negotiations and More" on August 11.
Registration & Continental Breakfast: 8:30-9:00 a.m.
Seminar: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Boxed lunches available following the seminar.
Topics & Speakers
- Status of the Education Budget and other State Law Updates (Adam Miller and Nan Kohnen Cahall)
- Choice Program and Scholarship Options: Practical Tips and Advice (Adrian Thompson and Janica Pierce Tucker)
- Everything You Need to Know About Planning and Implementing RIFs (Adam Miller)
- What's New with IEPs (Janica Pierce Tucker)
- CBA Negotiations: Tips and Tricks to Save Money and Keep Your Employees Happy (Carolyn Davis)
Space is limited. Register by clicking on the link above.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sharpe at email@example.com or 317-713-3441.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors