- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: Taft's Labor and Employment Practice Group
- Speakers: Kerry Hastings | Mark Stepaniak
- Location: Taft Center at Fountain Square, Second Floor, U.S. Bank Building 425 Walnut Street , Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-3957
Best Practices for HR/LR Professionals with Union Contract Responsibility
Taft's Labor & Employment Law Practice Group invites you to a complimentary update on Best Practices for HR/LR Professionals with Union Contract Responsibility, presented by Mark J. Stepaniak and Kerry P. Hastings.
Unionized employers have unique concerns regarding NLRB issues not typically shared by other businesses. This seminar is specifically created to facilitate topic discussion among businesses with bargaining obligations.
With an NLRB decision creating new problems for employers issued nearly every week – there's no better time than now to explore the following topics:
- New NLRB Rules to Follow When Questioning Employees.
- The NLRB Declares War on Arbitration.
- Why Does the NLRB Hate Your Handbook?
- Is Workplace Civility Illegal?
This seminar is a must for HR and Labor Relations professionals who'd like to learn a trick or two.
Register early - because of space constraints, attendance is limited.
You May Also Like
Webinar | Cross-Atlantic Equity Plans: Trends & Best Practices for 2023 Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck